Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sharp-Not Cheesy

On Friday, November 19, 2010, I went to Cheddars in Joplin, MO with my family. We were on our way to Texas for Thanksgiving. It was dinner time, and we were hungry. Cheddars is a casual cafe'. Their goal is to sell quality food for a good price. It was loud and busy, but we only had to wait 10 minutes to get seated. On the ceiling were several fan with woven reed paddles that rotated. It was very eye catching. There were some old time pictures by the bathroom. And there was a long fish tank in the wall between two rooms, with lots of big and small colorful fish. I had a grilled cheese sandwich and fries. I tried mom's steak and dad's ribs. I also had tortilla chips and a hot, spicy spinach dip. The food was delicious. Our waitress was nice because she came to ask if the food was good. The appetizer came quickly but the food did not. I wish the food could have come fast. It was good. The service was good. I will go again because the food was awesome and there was nothing wrong with it. I give 4 stars to Cheddars.

It has been a long time since my last blog. My mom has been sick and tired and it hasn't been a priority. We will try to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment