Wednesday, September 8, 2010

World Famous Breadsticks

This is my first blog in a while. I will be doing more blogging again because I am now back in school.
On Saturday, September 4, 2010, I went to Spanky's Pizza. I went with my family. Spanky's is in Fremont, MI. It is an old restaurant, but they moved into a new building this summer. They have a lot of Coca Cola decor. My favorites are the truck, the radio, the juke box and the different cans. We had their super pack. It comes with a pizza, breadsticks, wings and pop. The pizza was round (like normal) with bacon and green olives. It was good pizza. But let me tell you about their breadsticks. Spanky's has a sign outside that reads, "Spanky's Pizza and World Famous Breadsticks." The breadsticks are awesome! They are spread with butter, and then topped with a thick layer of parmaesan cheese. Then they are baked in the oven. Buttery, cheesy, salty, hot, crispy and soft. Awesome! There are never too many for our family to eat. We had the Italian wings, and washed it all down with some Barq's root beer. Our waitress was nice, but the food took a long time to come. It was worth the wait, and I will definitely go back. I give Spanky's four stars because the food could have come faster. And I like Giordano's pizza better.=) But the breadsticks are worth it all!

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous that you had Spanky's breadsticks! I love them so much I would make a trip to MI just to have some of them. Uncle Aaron really likes them too. Ah well. Maybe next spring or summer we will bring baby Palmer up there and we can go have some breadsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great food critic Brian Marcus. I can't wait until your next review. Great Aunt Sara loves you!

    ReplyDelete