Monday, April 12, 2010

Little Mexico

I went to Little Mexico for lunch on Sunday, April 11, 2010. I went with my family. We started with chips and salsa. They have really good salsa-not too spicy for me and other young kids. I had a quesadilla with cheese inside. It tasted lemony. It was big. I also had rice and guacamole. It was the first time I tried guacamole. I liked it. It tasted like avacados-go figure. The dining room at Little Mexico is interesting. It has paintings on the walls of Mexicans and the Pyramid at Chichen Itza. The service was good. Our waiter was friendly. The food came quick. I like to go there. I will go there again because I love Mexican food. I give 5 stars for Little Mexico!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like a great place to eat. I don't like my salsa really spicy either. We'll have to eat there next time Will and I come to visit. I hope it's soon. Tell your family hello for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy, Brian Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good Brian I cant wait 4 your next review my favorite place is taco boy on plainfield...u might want to review that one it isent as nice inside as were u been but i love the super wet burro

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a really good job on this...I hope you got some credit for school.

    ReplyDelete